We are able to work with you on a wide range of subject areas and are very happy to discuss your needs be they short or longer term, and whether you require a one off piece of work or a regular commitment. From our initial contact with you we will put together a draft proposal which will outline the scope and parameters of the work including objectives, milestones and how the product will be delivered on completion. We will be clear about the resources needed to meet the objectives.
We know from experience that for many organisations, workforce capacity is tight and from time to time most organisations will need to bring in some independent expertise or additional capacity. We will work with you to understand your needs which may be operational, strategic, leadership related, or linked to your human resources, and will allocate the most appropriate person with the right experience and expertise to lead the work so that we bring you expert, independent and objective support to enhance your decision making.
Some examples of where we can support you include:
• Programme and project management
• Interim solutions for operational and strategic management, nursing and clinical leadership
• Primary care development including maximising profits in General Practice, practice merger support and primary care network development
• Care homes support and development, linked to workforce, training, organisational development, corporate and clinical governance, clinical policies and pathways
• Business planning and bid writing for primary care and community services including preparing business cases
• Service reviews and improvement planning including clinical pathways development
• Integrated clinical governance and corporate governance support including risk management and reporting
• Workforce planning and development, support with recruitment in the UK and abroad, development of competency based Job descriptions, development of clinical skills programmes including degree programmes to Masters level
• Quality and patient safety assurance and management
• CQC preparedness and other inspection preparations including audit of systems and processes
• Regular or one off stakeholder engagement projects
• Independent investigations including safeguarding, clinical complaints, disciplinary, allegations etc.
• Continuing healthcare case review and complaints, IRP Preparation
• Procurement support
• Preparation of reports, presentations and key note speeches
For more information you can contact us here.